Tuesday, September 28, 2010

And away we go...

The truth is, I had the name of this blog figured out months ago but am only now getting it going.  Excellent starter, horrible finisher - way more hare than tortoise. For those that don't know me, I moved here to Kansas City about 2 and a half years ago after 15 years in Los Angeles, first as a college student, and then a music industry professional.  In fact I just came back from an LA trip for one of my best friend's wedding.  Trips back home always give me a little kick start and could be the impetus for my finally starting this little blog.

I don't know what I really expect from all of this but anybody that knows me knows that I have a lot to say whether they want to hear it or not.  Part of my mission here is to expose the beauty of Kansas City because this place fucking rules, you just have to dig sometimes.  I'm doing my best to get out of a rut I've been in for a little while.  The other part of of my mission is just to tell and listen to stories from anybody that is willing to tell or listen themselves.  Anything worth doing always starts with heart and thought so bring it.  Thanks for tuning in - more soon...

1 comment: